Drylok Natural Look concrete sealer review. Ratings and reviews of the Drylok Natural Look concrete sealer.
Drylok Natural Look Sealer is a water based clear acrylic/latex sealer. It will leave behind a visible coating on the surface. For a true natural look sealer, or a sealer that will leave the concrete looking natural and unsealed, consider these:
- Armor SX5000 DOT Water Repellent Concrete Sealer Review – Average 4.8 Star Review
- PS110 Siloxane Water Repellent Sealer Review – No Reviews Available
- Dryway Water Repellent Sealer – Average 3.6 Star Review
- Thompson’s Water Seal Review – Average 3.2 Star Review
Pros and Cons
|Water Based||Low Solids|
|Cheap||Hard to Maintain|
|Repels water||Poor Adhesion|
|Easy to apply||NOT a sealer|
Drylok Natural Look sealer is a clear acrylic/latex coating. There are no reviews posted online for this particular product, but latex sealers in general can pose many issues. Latex sealers can have issues with adhesion, and removing/reapplying them can be a lot of work. In many cases, latex sealers need to be removed because recoating them can cause issues with the overall appearance. Before purchasing this product and applying it to a large area, a sample should be purchased and the product should be applied to a test area.
Better alternatives: Water or solvent based pure acrylic concrete sealer (below), or a water repellent sealer (above).
Third Party Reviews
- No reviews available on HomeDepot.com
- No reviews available on Walmart.com
- No reviews available on Shop.com
- No reviews available on Jet.com
Where to Buy
- Armor AR350 Wet Look Sealer – Average 4.8 star review
- Armor AR500 High Gloss Sealer – Average 4.9 star review
- Eagle High Gloss Sealer – Average 4.8 star review